Thursday 2 August 2012

THE GAIN OF YOUR PAIN

I was raped at d age of 9"-Oprah;"

I didn't even complete my University Education"-Bill Gates;"

In my childhood days,I stitched shoes"-Abraham Lincoln,"

I struggled academically throughout elementary school"-Ben Carson;"

I used 2 serve tea at a shop 2 support my football training"-Lione l Messi;"

I used 2 sleep on d floor in friend's rooms, returning Coke bottles for food money, getting weekly free meals at a local temple"-Steve Jobs"

My teachers used 2 call me a failure. "-Tony Blair"

"I had no shoes" GEJ

" I was once a Prisoner before a President " - Nelson Mandela & OBJ

What are u passing through now? Forget it, its gonna turn around for the better and make a perfect story..

The BIG always start SMALL! I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ every pain you experience, there is a greater gain just ahead of you. I̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ every misTAKE there is always something t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ TAKE! Turn your mess into a message! Don't waste your pain, turn them into gain!
With God, your life can always be better when you involve Him i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ your Life!
My 2180A49E add t̶̲̥̅̊ợ̣̣̇̇̇ get my Broadcasts!

No comments:

Post a Comment